Daily Announcements

Madison Logo

Curt Gerston

Madison Logo

Daniel Madden and Benjamin Lewis

Lunch Menu:     Chicken and Waffles                          Guide for Sending a Student Home during Coronavirus situation.docx 

Drama Reminder: 1st rehearsal for The Pirates of Penzance is this Wednesday, March 11, backstage, right after school from 2:35-5:30pm.  All cast and crew are called.

Mid-Quarter grades are now posted on The Source.  Students, please log on to The Source and share your grades with your family.

6th and 7th grade Madison students–Your completed course request forms need to be turned in!!  Without the paper forms completed and turned in, your elective options may be ranked incorrectly!! As of Monday morning there are still 125 7th graders and 57 6th graders that need to turn in course request forms.  This is also the last week to turn in TA/Office Assistant contracts and Yearbook applications for next year.  All completed forms are due no later than March 13th in the main office.

You use hygiene products every day, now it’s time to give some away!  Madison ASB is teaming with Divas for Dignity to host a drive to help collect and donate basic essentials to the homeless.  We will be setting up four collection boxes throughout the school and will be collecting items for the entire month of March.  Items that are requested include socks, underwear, sanitary napkins, toothbrushes, washcloths, lip balm, combs and brushes, and trial-sized versions of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, deodorant, and toothpaste.  Your ASB appreciates all donations!

Madison Boys JV Basketball finished in first place this season with a 6 – 1 record.  Our Bulldogs showed great sportsmanship as they represented Madison Middle School.  Great accomplishment Bulldogs!

Boys Soccer tryouts will be Thursday, March 12th immediately after school until 5:30.  Players needs to bring cleats, shin guards, and a water bottle.  All athletes must have all paperwork completed and turned in by March 9 before turning out for spring sports. 

Volleyball tryouts will be March 11, March 16 and March 17 after school until 5:00.

Track begins on Friday, March 13.  Turn out on the field ready to play on March 13 from 4:00-5:00.

After school cooking class has been cancelled until further notice.

Career Day on March 10 has been cancelled.

Humanities Night scheduled for March 19 has been cancelled.  We’re exploring other options for students to share their projects.

Author Thomas Lennon’s visit to Madison on March 24 has been cancelled.

*************************************************************************************************************

Families:  Please make sure your child’s emergency contact information is up to date.  Reply to this email with any updates.

Seattle Public Schools would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Seattle Public Schools directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe

Seattle Public Schools provides equal educational and employment opportunities. Please click this link for more information: Notice of Nondiscrimination

SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation’s leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.

ReplyForward